CaribDA 2021 Biennial Conference 30 June - 2 July 2021
CaribDA invites you to attend their Biennial Conference and Exhibition to be held at the Grand Hyatt Baha Mar Hotel in Nassau, Bahamas from June 29th to July 2nd. This year’s theme is “Preparing for Climate Change in the Caribbean Water Sector: Planning for Sustainability and Building Resiliency”. Ideas on preparing for climate change, disaster recovery, improving PPP structure in the Caribbean, overcoming plant operating challenges, blue/green desalination and wastewater reuse will be shared. The Pre-Conference Workshop will focus on Operator Training. New to our program are two Interactive Panel Discussions. The facility tour will be of the Windsor Field Desalination plant. We look forward to seeing you!
- Address: Grand Hyatt Baha Mar, Bahamas
- Contact: CaribDA Customer Service Manager, email@example.com
- Website: https://www.caribda.com/event/caribda-2021-biennial-conference-exposition-grand-hyatt-baha-mar-29th-june-2nd-july-2021
MyanmarWater 2021 20 - 22 October 2021
MyanmarWater 2021 is the 7th edition of Myanmar's leading international water supply, sanitation, water resources, industrial wastewater treatment and purification event. It is the best platform to connect to the country's rapidly expanding water and wastewater industries. Going from strength to strength, MyanmarWater has a proven track record of delivering quality trade buyers, international suppliers and the best showcase of latest technology and innovations.
MyanmarWater is the must attend biennial meeting place for all water practitioners and industry experts to network and share the latest development of the water and wastewater industry in Myanmar. More information visit www.myanwater.com
- Address: Myanmar Expo (ME), Yangon, Myanmar
- Contact: Afiq - Afiq.Othman@informa.com
- Website: https://www.myanwater.com/myanwater/2020/en/index.asp