Future of Utilities: Smart Energy 2023 8 - 9 November 2023
The epicentre of energy digitalisation
Future of Utilities: Smart Energy is the energy conference for anyone serious about accelerating the UK’s journey towards a modern, digital energy ecosystem. It brings together energy’s most forward-thinking innovators who are paving the way to a more efficient and effective energy sector.
- Website: https://marketforcelive.com/future-of-utilities/events/smart-energy/?utm_source=global-water-intelligence&utm_medium=mp-email&utm_campaign=fue08-mp&utm_id=media-partner&utm_content=email
International Water Conference 2023 12 - 16 November 2023
The IWC presents the latest in scientific advances and practical applications in this field, cutting across a wide range of industries, technologies and functional areas. As the preeminent international technical forum in the field, the IWC brings together end users, researchers, practicing engineers, managers, educators, suppliers and contractors. It is dedicated to advancing new developments in the treatment, use and reuse of water for industrial and other engineering purposes. Attendees come to learn unbiased details about the latest applications available in the industry, get educated on current technology and hold wide ranging discussions with their peers active in water treatment.
- Website: https://eswp.com/water/overview/
European Biosolids and Bioresources Conference & Exhibition 2023 14 - 15 November 2023
The flagship European Biosolids & Bioresources Conference will deliver two unmissable days for wastewater, bioresource and biowaste management professionals; highlighting operational efficiencies, best practice, regulatory change, research and new technology.
Hear from 60+ speakers and network with 300+ attendees, either live in Manchester, or virtually through our online events platform.
- Process Emissions and the Journey to Net Zero
- Advanced Thermal Conversion (ATC) Processes
- Advancing Anaerobic Digestion
- Circular Economy and the Role for Nutrient Recovery
- Landbank Security and Emerging Contaminants
- Thickening, Dewatering and Net Zero
- National Bioresources Strategy
- Industrial Emissions Directive
- Circular Economy
- Website: https://european-biosolids.com/