Back to listing
P.O. Box 11286,
Kayyal Street, Jeddah,
T: +966-2-6608427 / 6607167
Creating Resources out of waste
Suido Kiko Middle East (SKME), a Joint Venture between Saudi Brothers Commercial Group and Suido Kiko Kaisha, Ltd., Japan, is a Jeddah based company that provides complete water treatment solutions in Saudi Arabia and the Gulf.
SKME focuses on reducing the impact of waste water on the environment and perceives waste water as a resource. SKME has secured many significant projects in water and waste water sectors in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East within a short span of time. Its clientele are the Ministry of Water and Electricity, Municipal Authorities, National Water Company, MODON, leading public sector organizations and other leading private sector industries. SKME takes pride in winning of three prestigious awards in the last three consecutive years, 2011, 2012 & 2013.
- Global Water Award 2011, “Water Re-use Project of the Year 2011” for the waste water treatment plant of Asla Valley Lake. This is the largest f lat-sheet MBR facility Saudi Arabia that treated up to 3 million m³ of Jeddah Sewage Lake during its clean-up.
- HRH Prince Turki Bin Nasser Award for Environmental Protection, 2012 for Nazeem Lake Clean-up Project, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. SKME evacuated sewage water from the lake and treated 2 million m³ of mixed industrial and domestic sludge.
- Global Water Award 2013, “Industrial Water Sustainability Award” for Water Re-use System built for National Food Industries Company, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. SKME takes prides in Designing, Procurement and Construction of this prestigious industrial water re-use system.
SKME is certified by internationally recognized quality, environment, health & safety management systems and standards such as ISO9001:2008, ISO14001: 2015, OHSAS 18001:2007.
SKME’s head quarter is located in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and have branches in Riyadh, Dammam and Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Selected References: Main Contractor
- Store City, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia 2017, 5,000 m³/d RO
- SOJECO Desalination plant, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia 2015, 5,000 m³/d RO
- Waste Water Treatment Plant in Dammam 1 Industrial City(WwTP), Dammam, Saudi Arabia 2014, 3,500 m³/d RO
Selected References: EPC
- Al Kharji BWRO Plant, Al Kharj, Saudi Arabia 2013, 50,000 m³/d RO
- Manfuha Plant 2, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 2013, 38,400 m³/d RO
- North Obhur, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia 2013, 1,500 m³/d RO
- Al-Iskan Desalination Plant, Kharkheer, Saudi Arabia 2012, 300 m³/d RO
- RO Plant for the Camp, Al Baithe, Saudi Arabia 2012, 300 m³/d RO
- Isuzu Motor-RO Plant, Dammam, Saudi Arabia 2012, 10 m³/d RO
- South Jeddah Corniche Desalination Plant (SOJECO), Jeddah, Saudi Arabia 2011, 10,000 m³/d RO
- National Food Industries Co (NFIC) 1,500 m³/d BWRO Plant, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia 2011, 1,500 m³/d BWRO
- HBWRO Desalination Plant, Asfan, Saudi Arabia 2011, 500 m³/d HBWRO
- Brackish Water Treatment Plant, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 2011, 500 m³/d BWRO
- Containerised BWRO Plant, Najran, Saudi Arabia 2010, 300 m³/d BWRO
- King Abdul Aziz University Project 100 m³/d RO, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia 2010, 100 m³/d 2-pass RO
Selected References: Contractor
- Salboukh Phase I, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 2012, 53,040 m³/d RO
- Head Quarters Business Park, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia 2012, 1,300 m³/d RO
- Hadada, Najran, Saudi Arabia 2011, 200 m³/d RO