Back to listing
14400 Carlson Circle,
United States of America
T: +1 813 855 8636
F: +1 813 855 8631
Seven Seas Water offers Water-as-a-Service solutions by providing outsourced desalination and wastewater treatment services for governmental, municipal, industrial and hospitality customers. Our solutions utilize seawater reverse osmosis and other purification technologies to produce potable and high purity industrial process water. Our containerized or modular equipment allows for quick commissioning and expansion of production capacity. We design, finance, construct and operate the water treatment facilities and long-term agreements guarantee our customers a specified quality and quantity of water. Our customers benefit from a highly reliable, long-term clean water supply with predictable pricing, limited or no capital investment and outsourced management of operations and maintenance.
Seven Seas Water, based in Tampa, Florida, operates facilities in seven countries across the Caribbean and in Chile and Peru.
Seven Seas Water is a subsidiary of AquaVenture Holdings Limited, a multinational provider of Water-as-a-ServiceTM solutions that provide our customers with a reliable and cost effective source of clean drinking and process water.
Selected References: Water Supplier
- Curacao Refinery Utility, Curacao 2008, 18,546 m³/d RO (Reverse Osmosis)
- Cupecoy, Cay Bay, Pointe Blanche SWRO, Sint Maarten 2007, 21,955 m³/d RO (Reverse Osmosis)
- Richmond Estate Power Plant Land Based Facility, St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands 2012, 14,004 m³/d RO
- Randolph E Harley Power Plant Land Based Facility, St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands 2011, 12,490 m³/d RO
- Point Fortin SWRO, Point Fortin, Trinidad and Tobago 2010, 25,362 m³/d RO
- Paraquita Bay, Tortola, British Virgin Islands 2010, 10,598 m³/d RO
- Retail Water Services, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands 2007, 1,892 m³/d RO (Reverse Osmosis)
- Exuma Emerald Bay SWRO, Exuma, Bahamas 2002, 3,785 m³/d RO (Reverse Osmosis)
- Limetree Bay Terminals, St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands 2011, 2,462 m³/d RO
- Aquas de Bayovar, Piura, Peru 2016, 10,220 m³/d RO