Back to listing
Parc Scientifique Fleming,
Rue Laid Burniat, 3,
B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve Sud,
T: +32 476 20 50 68
F: +32 10481495
The Dequest Business is offering unique specialty additives to meet the needs of these industries that deal with water management, industrial processes or applications where water plays a crucial role.
More than 40 years ago, Dequest pioneered the development of phosphonate based antiscalants. Dequest phosphonates have been the product of choice for antiscalants / dispersants / corrosion inhibitors / chelants in various applications for many years.
Today Dequest offers a broad range of water management solutions that go far beyond phosphonates and also include a wide range of polymeric antiscalants and dispersants, biodegradable polymers and tailor made products for specific applications. For pre-treatment and post treatment Italmatch can also provide a complete solution of coagulants and flocculants.
Italmatch offers Dequest® antiscalant solutions and cleaners for reverse osmosis/nanofiltration and Albrivap® antiscalants and antifoams for thermal desalination.
Our scale inhibitors can save you money by:
- Preventing premature membrane replacement,
- Reducing the downtime caused by frequent (membrane) cleanings,
- Improving plant operations via; - stabilizing high recover rates, - reducing energy costs, - reducing water consumption and concentrate production
- Reducing overall chemical treatment costs (pretreatment, acid, antiscalants and cleaners).
- Extending equipment (thermal units) life via reducing acid cleaning frequency
- Maintaining heat exchangers surfaces clean
- Allowing units (MED and MSF) runs in more severe conditions (higher Top Brine Temperature);
No matter your individual needs, whether municipal or industrial, Italmatch can provide the right solution which will minimize inorganic scaling of your membranes and thermal desalination units.
Selected References: Water management
- Carlsbad, United States of America 2012, 204,412 m³/d RO (Reverse Osmosis)
- Vasilikos, Cyprus 2010, 60,000 m³/d RO (Reverse Osmosis)
- Limassol, Cyprus 2009, 60,000 m³/d RO (Reverse Osmosis)
- Hadera, Israel 2007, 456,000 m³/d RO (Reverse Osmosis)
- Hadera SWRO, Israel 2007, 330,000 m³/d
- PUB Bedok NeWater Factory Phase II, Singapore 2007, 50,000 m³/d
- Andratx, Spain 2005, 14,000 m³/d RO (Reverse Osmosis)
- Ashkelon, Adom Ltd., Israel 2003, 330,000 m³/d RO (Reverse Osmosis)
- PUB Bedok NeWater Factory Phase I, Singapore 2002, 32,000 m³/d
- Bahia de Palma, Spain 1999, 68,000 m³/d RO (Reverse Osmosis)
- Larnaca SWRO Water Desalination Plant, Cyprus 1999, 60,000 m³/d
- Larnaca Water Partner, Cyprus 1999, 52,000 m³/d RO
- Jebel Ali, United Arab Emirates, 2,136,620 m³/d MSF (Multi-stage Flash)
- Shuaiba, Saudi Arabia, 454,000 m³/d MSF (Multi-stage Flash)
- Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia, 432,580 m³/d MSF (Multi-stage Flash)
- Yanbu, Saudi Arabia, 321,625 m³/d MSF (Multi-stage Flash)
- Dhekelia, Cyprus, 60,000 m³/d RO (Reverse Osmosis)
- Caramondani Desalination Plant, Cyprus, 40,000 m³/d
- Mt. Pleasant Waterworks, U.S.A., 26,495 m³/d
- Variable Salinity Plant, Singapore, 13,600 m³/d
- PUB Bedok NeWater Demo Plant, Singapore, 10,000 m³/d
- DOW 16" Membrane Pilot Study WWRP, Singapore, 2,400 m³/d
- Grahamtek EMF membrane Pilot Plant, Singapore, 1,800 m³/d