Back to listing
Parc Scientifique Fleming,
Rue Laid Burniat, 3,
B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve Sud,
T: +32 476 20 50 68
F: +32 10481495
Advanced Water Solutions (AWS) desalination water treatment products are designed to protect and optimize your membrane process, enhancing the availability of clean water, even in the most challenging of environments.
Our Flocon® range offers water treatment solutions for your membrane operation:
- Cleaners designed to remove everything from organic deposits and silt to metal hydroxides
- Biocides effective in removing biofilm and controlling bacterial activity over a wide pH range.
- Antiscalants created to keep membrane surfaces free of scale over a wide range of water chemistries.
For foam control and tube wetting (MED), we offer liquid water additives that prevent foam during the distillation process. To prevent water fouling, we offer scale inhibiting products which prohibit calcium carbonate, calcium sulfate and magnesium hydroxide scaling in a range of environments and at different points in the thermal desalination process.
We provide options to protect systems with multiple variables of design, heat flux, top brine temperature and seawater chemistry.
AWS also provides market-leading technical service and support, on-site optimization of your process using fluorimetry and web-based tools focused on operational performance, monitoring, and feedback.
Selected References: Water management
- Vasilikos, Cyprus 2010, 60,000 m³/d RO
- Limassol, Cyprus 2009, 60,000 m³/d RO
- Hadera, Israel 2007, 456,000 m³/d RO
- Hadera SWRO, Israel 2007, 330,000 m³/d RO
- PUB Bedok NeWater Factory Phase II, Singapore 2007, 50,000 m³/d
- Andratx, Spain 2005, 14,000 m³/d RO
- Ashkelon, Adom Ltd., Israel 2003, 330,000 m³/d RO
- PUB Bedok NeWater Factory Phase I, Singapore 2002, 32,000 m³/d
- Bahia de Palma, Spain 1999, 68,000 m³/d RO
- Larnaca SWRO Water Desalination Plant, Cyprus 1999, 60,000 m³/d RO
- Larnaca Water Partner, Cyprus 1999, 52,000 m³/d RO
- Jebel Ali, United Arab Emirates, 2,136,620 m³/d MSF
- Shuaiba, Saudi Arabia, 454,000 m³/d MSF
- Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia, 432,580 m³/d MSF
- Yanbu, Saudi Arabia, 321,625 m³/d MSF
- Dhekelia, Cyprus, 60,000 m³/d RO
- Caramondani Desalination Plant, Cyprus, 40,000 m³/d RO
- Mt. Pleasant Waterworks, U.S.A., 26,495 m³/d
- Variable Salinity Plant, Singapore, 13,600 m³/d
- PUB Bedok NeWater Demo Plant, Singapore, 10,000 m³/d
- DOW 16" Membrane Pilot Study WWRP, Singapore, 2,400 m³/d RO
- Grahamtek EMF membrane Pilot Plant, Singapore, 1,800 m³/d
- Carlsbad, United States of America 2012, 204,412 m³/d RO