Back to listing
Genova (GE) - 16128 - Italy
VAT N. 13471010150
The Dequest Business is offering unique specialty additives to meet the needs of these industries that deal with water management, industrial processes or applications where water plays a crucial role.
More than 40 years ago, Dequest pioneered the development of phosphonate based antiscalants. Dequest phosphonates have been the product of choice for antiscalants / dispersants / corrosion inhibitors / chelants in various applications for many years.
Today Dequest offers a broad range of water management solutions that go far beyond phosphonates and also include a wide range of polymeric antiscalants and dispersants, biodegradable polymers and tailor made products for specific applications. For pre-treatment and post treatment Italmatch can also provide a complete solution of coagulants and flocculants.
Italmatch offers Dequest® antiscalant solutions and cleaners for reverse osmosis/nanofiltration and Albrivap® antiscalants and antifoams for thermal desalination.
Our scale inhibitors can save you money by:
- Preventing premature membrane replacement
- Reducing the downtime caused by frequent (membrane) cleanings
- Improving plant operations via; - stabilizing high recover rates, - reducing energy costs, - reducing water consumption and concentrate production
- Reducing overall chemical treatment costs (pretreatment, acid, antiscalants and cleaners)
- Extending equipment (thermal units) life via reducing acid cleaning frequency
- Maintaining heat exchangers surfaces clean
- Allowing units (MED and MSF) runs in more severe conditions (higher Top Brine Temperature)
No matter your individual needs, whether municipal or industrial, Italmatch can provide the right solution which will minimize inorganic scaling of your membranes and thermal desalination units.
Selected References: Water management
- Vasilikos, Cyprus 2010, 60,000 m³/d RO (Reverse Osmosis)
- Dhekelia, Cyprus, 60,000 m³/d RO (Reverse Osmosis)
- Limassol, Cyprus 2009, 60,000 m³/d RO (Reverse Osmosis)
- Ashkelon, Adom Ltd., Israel 2003, 330,000 m³/d RO (Reverse Osmosis)
- Hadera, Israel 2007, 456,000 m³/d RO (Reverse Osmosis)
- Bahia de Palma, Spain 1999, 68,000 m³/d RO (Reverse Osmosis)
- Andratx, Spain 2005, 14,000 m³/d RO (Reverse Osmosis)
- Carlsbad, U.S.A. 2012, 204,412 m³/d RO (Reverse Osmosis)
- Shuaiba, Saudi Arabia 1993, 454,000 m³/d MSF (Multi-stage Flash)
- Yanbu, Saudi Arabia, 321,625 m³/d MSF (Multi-stage Flash)
- Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia, 432,580 m³/d MSF (Multi-stage Flash)
- Jebel Ali, United Arab Emirates, 2,136,620 m³/d MSF (Multi-stage Flash)
- Larnaca SWRO Water Desalination Plant, Cyprus 1999, 60,000 m³/d
- Hadera SWRO, Israel 2007, 330,000 m³/d
- Grahamtek EMF membrane Pilot Plant, Singapore, 1,800 m³/d
- DOW 16" Membrane Pilot Study WWRP, Singapore, 2,400 m³/d
- Caramondani Desalination Plant, Cyprus, 40,000 m³/d
- Mt. Pleasant Waterworks, U.S.A., 26,495 m³/d
- PUB Bedok NeWater Demo Plant, Singapore, 10,000 m³/d
- PUB Bedok NeWater Factory Phase I, Singapore 2002, 32,000 m³/d
- PUB Bedok NeWater Factory Phase II, Singapore 2007, 50,000 m³/d
- Variable Salinity Plant, Singapore, 13,600 m³/d
- Larnaca Water Partner, Cyprus 1999, 52,000 m³/d RO