Back to listing
8 - D-58135,
T: +49 (0)2331 904 -0
F: +49 (0)2331 904 -111
The complex sea water desalination processes are elaborately planned in compliance with the respective client requirements and natural givens. EBRO has demonstrated constantly its performance capacities around the globe with highly qualified solutions in extremely demanding industrial facilities.
Each task is accepted as a new challenge and is resolved individually. Thanks to the selection of suitable materials, inclusion of corrosion protection aspects, solution of measurement- and control-related requirements, and not least, its individually customized service provision, EBRO has been able to equip globally renowned desalination facilities with state of the art technology. The most important references speak for themselves.
Rooted at home but at home in the world. Since 1972, EBRO has developed into a globally engaged German supplier of high quality shut-off and control valve systems. The global presence is ensured by subsidiaries and regional agencies that are distributed around the world. In this respect, EBRO has always attached great importance on direct proximity to its clients. In business, the resolution of industry-specific requirements and country-specific particularities is lived every day: EBRO - Quality made in Germany.
More than 100 references around the globe speak for highly qualified solutions and great performance capacities.
Selected References: Equipment supplier - Valves
- Ras Alkhaimah Desalination Plant, Ras Alkhaimah, United Arab Emirates 2019, 100,000 m³/d RO
- Kalba SWRO, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates 2019, 10,000 m³/d RO
- Adeje, Tenerife, Spain 2017, 40,000 m³/d RO
- Formentera, Spain 2017, 5,000 m³/d RO
- Perth II, Perth, Australia 2014, 140,000 m³/d RO
- Minera Candelaria, Cerro Padrones, Chile 2012, 29,800 m³/d RO
- Wonthaggi, Melbourne, Australia 2011, 444,000 m³/d RO
- Perth II, WA, Australia 2011, 140,000 m³/d RO
- Kurnell, Sydney, Australia 2010, 250,000 m³/d RO
- Bajo Almanzora, Almeria, Spain 2009, 60,000 m³/d RO
- Qarn Alam, Oman 2009, 24,800 m³/d
- Rafah and El Zowayed, Sinai, Egypt 2009, 5,000 m³/d RO
- Aguilas, Murcia, Spain 2006, 180,000 m³/d RO
- Tordera, Spain 2002, 28,800 m³/d RO
- Al Hidd 1, Al Hidd, Bahrain 1997, 136,380 m³/d
- Hamriyah IV Phase I, Hamriyah, United Arab Emirates, 90,922 m³/d RO