Back to listing
Microfiltration (MF) and ultrafiltration (UF) have become a viable option for the potable water treatment and the reuse of municipal and industrial wastewater effluents.
Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) has been recognized as a popular material for the fabrication of MF/UF membranes due to its high mechanical strength and chemical resistance. Asahi Kasei is a pioneer of PVDF hollow fiber membrane, and we have successfully put PVDF membrane into a practical use in many applications and accumulated experiences for more than 20 years.
Selected References: Desalination Project
- Doha, Kuwait, 610,000 m³/d MF/UF
- Kalimantan, Indonesia, 50,304 m³/d MF/UF
- Guangdong, China, 48,000 m³/d MF/UF
- Zhejiang, China, 48,000 m³/d MF/UF
Selected References: Secondary Effluent Reuse Project
- NEWater, Singapore, 320,000 m³/d MF/UF
- NEWater, Singapore, 191,000 m³/d MF/UF
- Gumi, South Korea, 112,000 m³/d MF/UF
- NEWater, Singapore, 73,000 m³/d MF/UF
- Beijing, China, 55,000 m³/d MF/UF
- Mangalore, India, 22,700 m³/d MF/UF