Back to listing
Almar Water Solutions is a leading global water infrastructure development and services business, creating innovative, utility-scale, solutions for both municipal and industrial sectors. Our solutions are designed and delivered with an unwavering commitment to quality, innovation and sustainability.
Almar Water Solutions' expertise is centered on two key areas: Project Development, and a comprehensive range of Services solutions, both of which can be combined and tailored specifically to meet the demanding needs of our clients around the world. In collaboration with the main technological partners, we cover the water needs of the industry by outsourcing services, guaranteeing satisfactory outcomes.
Our team’s proven track record and deep experience in international markets, combined with the financial strength of Abdul Latif Jameel, position Almar Water Solutions as your ideal partner for developing and managing water infrastructure, and ensuring a sustainable water supply.
We invest and create synergies with leading companies in the sector to achieve common goals together, enhancing access to water in regions and industries in need. We also cooperate with private and public organizations, government agencies and financial institutions to implement projects and activities related to water resources.
Selected References: O&M
- Salares Norte, Antofagasta, Chile 2020, 1,000 m³/d Other / Unknown
- Mantos Blancos Mining, Antofagasta, Chile 2020, RO
- Ariztia Arica, Arica, Chile 2014, 2,400 m³/d DAF
- Antucoya Mining, Antofagasta, Chile 2012, 2,930 m³/d RO
- Novaustral, Punta Arenas, Chile 2012, 840 m³/d DAF
- Centinela Mining, Antofagasta, Chile 2011, 2,765 m³/d RO
Selected References: Developer
- Shuqaiq 3 Desalination Plant, Shuqaiq, Saudi Arabia 2019, 450,000 m³/d RO
- Mombasa Desalination Plant, Mombasa, Kenya 2018, 100,000 m³/d RO
Selected References: Investor
- Muharraq Sewage Treatment Plant, Muharraq, Bahrain 2011, 100,000 m³/d Tertiary treatment