Find plant and desalination suppliers for your business
Search over 300 suppliers, products and services
Search by technology
AES Arabia Ltd.
|P.O. Box. 105689, Riyadh 11656, Saudi Arabia
T: +966 1 4772398
F: +966 1 4785456
Over the past 20 years American Engineering Services, Inc. (AES) and AES ARABIA have developed a global reputation as high quality solutions providers for a diversified range of water treatment applications. This included the execution of prestigious projects with highly demanding clients ranging from zero liquid discharge utilizing Ultra High Lime process and Brine Concentration, Produced Water Treatment for re-injection in oil field applications, treatment of highly brackish water with high H2S content and high fouling potential, steel mill oily water reclamation and reuse, Ultra Pure water, Leachate wastewater treatment, and high efficiency seawater desalination as well as containerized and mobile units for remote areas.
AES has also consistently consolidated its position and market share in the booming Oil & Gas sector in the Middle East and established strong presence in more Gulf and MENA markets such as Sudan, Abu Dhabi, Oman and Iraq.
AES subsidiary, American Water Chemicals (AWC), has designed membrane and MSF antiscalants that allowed the complete elimination of sulphuric acid dosing thereby reducing hazardous chemical handling and saving hundreds of thousands of dollars in annual operating costs.
Our advanced technology has guaranteed the control of Silica scaling at prohibitive saturation levels.
AWC RO membrane cleaning chemicals have also allowed for effective removal of stubborn foulants.
AWC’s advanced laboratory testing offers complete scale and foulant analysis in addition to modelling proprietary software used to recommend optimal solutions to membrane problems in aggressive waters.
With vast experience in the field, and continued success in various markets, AES is now offering water treatment plants on a DBO and BOT basis to cater for the growing needs of public and private sector clients. For existing plants, AES offers Operation & Maintenance, plant optimization, troubleshooting and repair services.
In brief, AES is a world class solutions provider with a dynamic and most experienced team on board, offering high quality desalination systems employing the latest technologies to meet the ever increasing challenges of the industry.
Selected references: Desalination Plant Supplier
- King Abdullah University Science & Technology, Rabigh, Saudi Arabia (2009) 40,000 m³/d (SWRO)
- Upgrade of Central RO System, Al Jubail, Saudi Arabia (2002) 37,850 m³/d (BWRO)
- Tanajib Sea Water RO Plant Expansion, Manifa, Saudi Arabia (2011) 27,350 m³/d (SWRO)
- Al Zubayr Petrochemical Plant, Basra, Iraq (2006) 24,000 m³/d (BWRO)
- Aramco Abqaiq Plant, Abqaiq, Saudi Arabia (2007) 21,800 m³/d (BWRO)
- North Lee, FL, USA (2006) 18,925 m³/d (BWRO)
- Khursaniyah Gas Plant, Saudi Arabia (2008) 15,300 m³/d (HBRO)
- King Khalid International Airport, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (1998) 14,000 m³/d (BWRO)
- Al Muthneb RO Project, Qassim, Saudi Arabia (2006) 12,500 m³/d (BWRO)
- Shedgum Gas Plant, Saudi Arabia (2007) 9,000 m³/d (BWRO)
- Berri Gas Plant, Al Jubail, Saudi Arabia (2006) 8,000 m³/d (BWRO)
- Lafarge Cement Plant, Aleppo, Syria (2011) 5,500 m³/d (BWRO)
- King Abdullah Janadriyah Farm, Janadriyah, Saudi Arabia (2009) 5,500 m³/d (BWRO)
- Noeibeh, Egypt (2001) 5,000 m³/d (SWRO)
- Taba, Egypt (2001) 5,000 m³/d (SWRO)
- Wobun Water Supply, Grenada, West Indies (1997) 4,000 m³/d (SWRO)
- Durrat Al Bahrain Resort, Bahrain 4,000 m³/d (SWRO) Ongoing
- Palo Seco Power Plant, San Juan, Puerto Rico (1998) 3,800 m³/d (SWRO)
- San Andres, Colombia (1996) 3,785 m³/d (SWRO)
- Irc Juice Factory, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (2008) 3,600 m³/d (BWRO)
- Sawaco, Ubhor, Saudi Arabia (2004) 3,600 m³/d (SWRO)
- Karan Utilities & Co-Generation Project, Khursaniyah, Saudi Arabia (2011) 3,567 m³/d (BWRO)
- Shaybah NGL Recovery & Utilties Package 2 - (WTP-RO), Shaybah, Saudi Arabia 3,408 m³/d (BWRO) Ongoing
- Saudi Japanese Textile Factory, Al Hasa, Saudi Arabia (2001) 3,150 m³/d (BWRO)
- Jeddah Touristic City - Phase - II, Saudi Arabia (2000) 3,000 m³/d (SWRO)
- Lajes Field, Portugal (1998) 3,000 m³/d (BWRO)
- Durrat Al Khobar - Zone B, Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia 3,000 m³/d (BWRO) Ongoing
- Fahud Steam Project at Petroleum Development Oman, Fahud, Oman (2009) 2,500 m³/d (BWRO)
- Fakieh Slaughter House, Abha, Saudi Arabia 2,400 m³/d (BWRO) Ongoing
- King Abdullah Park, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (2011) 2,081 m³/d (RO)
- Golf Course Irrigation Plant, St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands (2007) 2,000 m³/d (SWRO)
- Al Areen Resort, Bahrain (1999) 2,000 m³/d (HBRO)
- Ras Tanura Refinery - Aramco, Rastannura, Saudi Arabia 2,000 m³/d (BWRO) Ongoing
- Durrat Al Riyadh Touristic & Residential City, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 2,000 m³/d (BWRO) Ongoing
- Wasit Gas Plant, Khursaniyah, Saudi Arabia 2,000 m³/d (BWRO) Ongoing
- United Stainless Steel Company (USCO), Manama, Bahrain (2007) 1,600 m³/d (HBRO)
- Middle East Ice & Sweet Water Plant - Ahmed, Ras Zuwaid, Bahrain (2007) 1,350 m³/d (HBRO)
- Ras Al Khair Power Plant, Ras As Zawr, Saudi Arabia (2011) 1,200 m³/d (BWRO)
- Bahrain International Airport, Manama, Bahrain (2002) 1,200 m³/d (BWRO)
- Private Farm, Jordan (2001) 1,200 m³/d (BWRO)
- Fairmont Hamilton/ Fairmont South Hampton Sites, Island of Bermuda (2001) 1,200 m³/d (SWRO)
- Ministry of Higher Education, University of Dammam, Saudi Arabia 1,200 m³/d (BWRO) Ongoing
- Shaybah PKG-1 Inlet & Gas Treatment Project, Shaybah, Saudi Arabia (2011) 1,000 m³/d (BWRO)
- Shaybah PKG-2 Inlet & Gas Treatment Project, Shaybah, Saudi Arabia (2011) 1,000 m³/d (BWRO)
- City of Toulon, IL, USA (2006) 1,000 m³/d (BWRO)
- Car Race Formula 1, Bahrain (2006) 1,000 m³/d (HBRO)
- Durrat Al Bahrain Resort, Manama, Bahrain (2004) 1,000 m³/d (SWRO)
- Khursaniyah Program - Saudi Aramco, Saudi Arabia (2006) 900 m³/d (SWRO)
- Pepsi-Cola Jamaica, Kingston, Jamaica (2000) 750 m³/d (SWRO)
- MHI Tuxpan II, Tuxpan, Mexico (2000) 750 m³/d (SWRO)
- PDO Lekhwaire Camp Facilities, Lekhwaire, Oman (2008) 650 m³/d (HBRO)
- Mactan Rock, Cebu City, Philippines (2004) 550 m³/d (SWRO)
- Nour Can Factory, Adra Industrial City, Syria (2011) 500 m³/d (RO)
- Al Kawthar Gas Processing Plant, Al Kawthar, Oman (2010) 500 m³/d (HBRO)
- Lee Hendry Leachate Treatment, FL, USA (2006) 500 m³/d (UF/RO)
- Four Season Hotel, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (2011) 300 m³/d (BWRO)
- Suakin Seaport, Suakin, Sudan (2007) 300 m³/d (SWRO)