Global Water Market 2014
Updated, rewritten and expanded Global Water Market 2014 is an essential tool for planning your business strategy over the next five years:
- Country chapters have been extended to include exclusive information on procurement models and supply chains unique to each country market
- Our most comprehensive country trend reports to date – they now include expanded forecasts and historical trends
- Company profiles of major international players, so you can assess your position in the market against the dominant global players
- Global and country-by-country forecasts – your guide to the best opportunities for the private sector
- Comprehensive introduction to the water cycle
Why Global Water Market 2014?
We have identified the top and most rapidly growing markers, so we can show you the regions that present the best opportunities for the private sector. The report gives you all of the resources you need to plan your business strategy for the next 5 years. Whether you want to break into the water sector, or you already have considerable presence in the water industry and want to increase your market share – this is the report for you.