Global Water Market 2011
Save 20% if you order by 30th June!
Usual price: £2,000/$3,500
Summer discount price: £1,600/$2,800
This report is the definitive guide to the global water industry as we move into the next decade, using exclusively researched data from each region to map out how all aspects of the industry will develop over the coming years:
- Over 1,200 pages of commentary and analysis across three volumes, plus full datasets on CD-ROM
- In-depth profiles of 50 key markets and snapshots of 163 countries
- Global and country-by-country forecasts help you to identify the best investment opportunities in 2010 and beyond
- Complete datasets of current and future desal, reuse and PPP projects for each region
- Expert coverage of recent developments in reuse and industry
Who is Global Water Market for?
Equipment suppliers, engineers and consultants – benefit from analysis on the emerging trends in desalination, and find out where the major projects are being developed. You will gain thorough insight into the main challenges facing the water industry over the coming years, and how can they be overcome.