NCEDA International Desalination Intakes and Outfalls Workshop
16 - 17 May 2012
The National Centre of Excellence in Desalination Australia is proud to present its fourth research workshop, to be held in Adelaide in May 2012.
International and national researchers and industry leaders will present current best practice in seawater intakes and discharges, examine case studies, and consider challenges for future research. Topics will include:
- open, submerged, and seawater well intakes
- brine dilution
- fluid mechanics
- environmental impacts and mitigation.
Who should attend?
The workshop will appeal to people from the following organisations:
- Seawater desal plant designers, constructors and operators
- Universities and Research Organisations
- Federal, State and Local Government
- Water Utilities
- Environmental Regulators